- To promote equal treatment, equal rights and better integration for migrant women in Europe.
- To provide regular input on all areas of EU policy development and implementation that have an impact on migrant women's lives.
- To help shape social policies and design action programmes addressing migrant women's specific needs
- To represent member's organisations and lobby for and with migrant women to have a stronger voice at the European level.
- To support migrant women's organisations and movements through information and trainings.
What we do:
The different members of the network have been working more specifically on the following themes that are crucial to migrant women’s integration:
- Health, including sexual and reproductive rights
- Violence against women
- Working conditions
- Participation in public and political life
- Immigration, Integration and Asylum policies and legislation